Ornamental Poultry Pellets is an ideal feed for all mature fowl. Also suitable for bantams, gamebirds, ornamental ducks, guinea fowl and pea fowl.
- Ideal for birds that are shown or kept for pleasure
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Includes natural herbs
- Boosted levels of vitamin E and Omega 3
- Drug free – No coccidiostats
- Contains prebiotics to help support the digestive system
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||4.5%|
|Crude Fibre:||4.5%||Crude Ash:||6.25%|
ORNAMENTAL POULTRY PELLETS Product Code 2569
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD . Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for POULTRY
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Linseed, Peas, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Protein, Grass Meal, Salt, Nettle, Fenugreek, Yeast, Garlic, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 7k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 40mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 20mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.1mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801)
For good strong egg shells and optimum nutrition, treats should only be fed in the afternoon, after your birds have eaten their pellets and no more than an egg cup full (around 20g) for each bird should be given.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed from 16-20 weeks onwards – suitable for ornamental birds including hens, bantams, ducks, ornamental gamebirds, peafowl and guinea fowl. Provide on an ad lib basis, they will require about 100-150g per hen per day, all year round. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water and grit should be made available at all times.