Specialist Poultry Breeder is a high energy and high protein pellet for breeding birds. Ideal for rare breeds and hybrids.
- A high energy, high protein pellet for breeding birds
- Ideal for rare breeds and hybrids
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Boosted levels of vitamin E and Omega 3
- Includes natural herbs
- Drug free – No coccidiostats
- Contains quality protein sources to support fertility and egg quality
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||18.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||4.50%|
|Crude Fibre:||3.75%||Crude Ash:||12.0%|
SPECIALIST POULTRY BREEDER PELLETS Product Code 2567
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for BREEDING HENS
Wheat, Field Beans, Wheat Feed, Linseed, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Protein, Maize Gluten, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Nettle, Yeast, Garlic, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Marigold Flowers
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 7.5k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 70mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 30mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.13mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801)
For good strong egg shells and optimum nutrition, treats should only be fed in the afternoon, after your birds have eaten their pellets and no more than an egg cup full (around 20g) for each bird should be given.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed from 6-8 weeks before breeding commences and throughout the breeding season. Provide on an ad lib basis, they will require about 100-150g per bird per day. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water and grit should be made available at all times.