Turkey Grower / Finisher Pellets can be fed from 5 weeks.
- Encourages slower, natural growth rate to finish
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Contains prebiotics to help support the digestive system
- Drug Free – This feed does not contain Coccidiostats or growth promoters
- Small pellet (2.5mm) – suitable for quail, guinea fowl, pigeon, peacocks and pheasants
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||19.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||5.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||5.0%||Crude Ash:||6.50%|
TURKEY GROWER / FINISHER Product Code 2511-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for TURKEYS
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Beans, Linseed, Peas, Di-calcium Phosphate, Potato Protein, Maize Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Seaweed, Marigold Flowers, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 5.7k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2.2k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 79mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 19mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 25mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 0.34mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.11mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
• This feed is drug free and does not contain a coccidiostat.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed from about 5 weeks old to finish. Provide on an ad lib basis. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.