Turkey Starter Crumbs can be fed from hatching through to 5 weeks.
- Encourages natural growth rates from hatching
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Drug Free – This feed does not contain Coccidiostats or growth promoters
- Suitable for game birds as well as turkeys
Available in 20kg bags.
SEASONAL PRODUCT – CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
|Crude Protein:||22.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||5.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||4.0%||Crude Ash:||6.0%|
TURKEY STARTER CRUMBS Product Code 2510-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for TURKEY CHICKS
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Peas, Linseed, Potato Protein, Di-calcium Phosphate, Maize Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast, Salt, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Marigold Flowers
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 9.9k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 3k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 87mg
Iron: 14mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 28mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 34mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 0.53mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.15mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
• There are no synthetic amino acids used in this feed.
• This feed is drug free and does not contain a coccidiostat.
• This feed is also suitable for quail and game chicks.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed Turkey Starter Crumb from hatching up to about 5 weeks old on an ad lib basis before changing to Turkey Grower / Finisher. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.