Smallholder Range Lamb Finisher Pencils are an ideal feed for finishing late season lambs.
- A feed for finishing late season lamb
- Can be fed when forage is in short supply
- Balanced with essential vitamins and minerals
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||5.5%|
|Crude Fibre:||11.0%||Crude Ash:||8.0%|
LAMB FINISHER PENCILS Product Code 2481-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLEMENTARY FEED for LAMBS
Oat Feed, Field Beans, Linseed, Grass Meal, Wheat Feed, Barley, Oats, Maize Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Molasses, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 7k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2.0k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 20mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 20mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.1mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Start feeding lambs with Lamb Starter/Grower Pellets from about seven days old and follow on with Lamb Finisher after Weaning (usually at about three to four months). Lamb Finisher can be fed at up to 1.0kg per head per day in late season.