Smallholder Range Lamb Starter/Grower Pellets are ideal for lambs from 7 days.
- Can be fed as a creep feed until change over to Lamb Finisher Pencils
- Particularly important if the ewe isn’t producing enough milk
- Balanced with essential vitamins and minerals
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||5.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||8.5%||Crude Ash:||12.0%|
LAMB STARTER GROWER PELLETS Product Code 2480-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLEMENTARY FEED for LAMBS
Barley, Wheat Feed, Oat Feed, Beans, Linseed, Wheat, Maize Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Grass Meal, Salt, Molasses, Yeast, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 6.25k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2.0k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 20mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 20mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.1mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Start feeding from about seven days old. Offer small amounts of feed for them to pick at, as well as good quality hay. This can gradually be increased so that by the time they are weaned (usually at about three to four months) they are eating at least 0.4kg of concentrate feed a day. In late season when grazing is limited, Lamb Finisher can be fed at up to 1.0kg per head per day.