Goose & Duck Breeder Pellets are formulated for breeding birds and encourage natural egg production and fertility.
- Formulated for natural egg production and fertility
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Contains prebiotics to help support digestive health
- Drug free – This fed does not contain coccidiostats or growth promoters
- Can be safely fed to poultry if kept with waterfowl
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||16.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||5.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||4.25%||Crude Ash:||10.0%|
GOOSE & DUCK BREEDER PELLETS Product Code 2642-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for feeding to BREEDING WATERFOWL
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Linseed, Calcium Carbonate, Peas, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Marigold Flowers
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 8.1k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 70mg
Iron: 11mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 22mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 24mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 0.48mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.12mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
Copper: 1mg (Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate) (E4)
• This feed is drug free and does not contain Coccidiostats.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed ad lib from 6-8 weeks before breeding. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.