Goose & Duck Starter Crumbs is formulated specially to encourage natural growth rates from hatching.
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Contains prebiotics to help support the digestive system
- Drug free – This feed does not contain coccidiostats or growth promoters
- This feed can be safely fed to poultry chicks if kept with waterfowl
Available in 20kg bags.
SEASONAL PRODUCT – Currently available to purchase.
|Crude Protein:||18.5%||Crude Oils and Fats:||5.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||4.0%||Crude Ash:||7.5%|
GOOSE & DUCK STARTER CRUMBS Product Code 2640-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for feeding to WATERFOWL CHICKS
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Linseed, Potato Protein, Peas, Maize Gluten, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Marigold Flowers
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 7.5k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 85mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 30mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.13mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801)
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed ad lib from hatching until 3-4 weeks before gradually changing over to Goose & Duck Grower / Finisher Pellets. Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.
• DO NOT feed to QUAIL, GAME or TURKEY chicks as they need a higher protein level – please use Smallholder Turkey Starter Crumbs
• This feed is drug free and does not contain Coccidiostats.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.