Pygmy Goat Mix is a wholesome feed with higher fibre levels. With added dried fruit and vegetables, similar to those which Pygmy goats would naturally forage for.
- Specially made with the Pygmy goat’s unique nutritional needs in mind
- A wholesome feed with increased levels of fibre
- Includes yeast and a prebiotic for healthy digestion
- Contains dried fruit and vegetables
Available in 15kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||13.5%||Crude Oils and Fats:||4.5%|
|Crude Fibre:||12.0%||Crude Ash:||8.0%|
PYGMY GOAT MIX Product Code 2410-15
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLEMENTARY FEED for GOATS
Barley, Peas, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Linseed, Maize, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Oats, Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Soya Oil, Grass Meal, Salt, Carrot, Apple, Mint, Yeast, Pineapple, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Fenugreek, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 7k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2.0k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 20mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 20mg (Manganous Oxide) (E5)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.1mg (Sodium Selenite) (E8)
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Pygmy goats thrive on routine so try to feed them at the same time each day. It is advisable to feed them twice per day – so split the mix evenly between each meal. The rest of their daily diet should be made up of good quality hay, which can be made available at all times for them to help themselves. Make sure that clean, fresh water is also available at all times. Feed between 80 to 270g per day depending on size, and condition.