Goose & Duck Grower/Finisher Pellets may be fed ad lib and encourages a slower, more natural growth rate to finish.
- With vitamins and minerals for a complete nutritionally balanced diet
- Contains prebiotics to help support the digestive system
- Drug free – This feed does not contain coccidiostats or growth promoters
- This feed can be safely fed to poultry kept with waterfowl
Available in 20kg bags.
|Crude Protein:||15.0%||Crude Oils and Fats:||4.0%|
|Crude Fibre:||4.5%||Crude Ash:||6.0%|
GOOSE & DUCK GROWER / FINISHER Product Code 2641-20
Smallholder Range, IP25 7SD. Tel: 01362 822902
A COMPLETE FEED for feeding to GROWING WATERFOWL
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources – synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Linseed, Field Beans, Maize, Maize Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Seaweed, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Marigold Flowers
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 6.7k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 2k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 29mg
Iron: 9mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 19mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 22mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502)
Iodine: 0.47mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.1mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801)
• This feed is drug free and does not contain Coccidiostats.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
Establishment No: GB226 0005 UFAS 1
Instructions for use:
Feed ad lib from 3-5 weeks old (about 170-200g per duck per day depending on its size or 125-150g for geese together with plenty of grass). Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days to help a smooth change over. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.